This week, I am joined once again by Terri Gallagher. You may recall I invited Terri on the show previously, back in Episode 20, to talk about the role that procurement can play in the management of the temporary labor category.
Terri is an expert in the field of Human Capital Management, and specifically contingent labor. Before starting her own practice, she has experience as an executive of a number of leading services providers in this space such as Adecco, Manpower and Tapfin.
“If you don’t have the right people up front that are on board and are helping you construct your temporary workforce strategy, it makes it difficult to drive adoption and compliance.”
In this episode, you will learn:
- How to develop a workforce strategy.
- How to start thinking about building a temporary labor strategy.
- Some critical success factors for building a successful temporary labor program.
- How to go about selecting the right supplier partners.
- How procurement leaders can ensure compliance with your program and drive the adoption necessary to actually deliver the anticipated benefits.
Episode Transcript (PDF):
- Click here to download a copy of today’s episode transcript (PDF).
Links and Resources:
- Subscribe to The Art of Procurement
- AOP #20: How Procurement Can Optimize the Management of Temporary Labor, with Terri Gallagher
- Gallagher & Consultants
- Terri Gallagher on LinkedIn
- 21 Tips to Help You Secure Your Dream Procurement Job
- List of Art Of Procurement Episodes
Thanks for Listening!