Procurement 6 is a short podcast from Art of Procurement that publishes in the Art of Procurement feed every Friday morning at 6am US Eastern Time.
Presented by a member of the Art of Procurement team, each episode has 6 short segments that summarize the week in procurement.
Segments range from procurement tips to podcast summaries, from details of events to news or overviews of blog posts that capture our attention.
Subscribe to Art of Procurement
Links & Resources
- Art of Procurement on LinkedIn
- [Pod] The Journey to 1 Million Downloads of the Art of Procurement Podcast w/ Philip Ideson and Kelly Barner
- Learning to Practice Resilient Thinking In the Real World
- Rethink, Reflect, Reexamine: Strengthening Global Procurement Operating Models
- The Sourcing Hero podcast episode 107: Pursuing Your Full Potential With Gratitude with David Meltzer
- Art of Procurement Calendar
- Subscribe to Art of Procurement