Long time listeners of the Art of Procurement podcast will know that the team hosts a related podcast, Dial P for Procurement, every Thursday. The show, which is hosted by AOP Head of Content and Operations Kelly Barner, is part of the Art of Procurement family, but runs in its own podcast feed.
Episodes air every Thursday and they have a different format than Art of Procurement. Most of the topics are pulled from the headlines and are covered as heavily researched solo pods. Don’t worry though – there isn’t a dull moment. Dial P for Procurement provides up to the moment storytelling about trending supply chain and general business news.
Looking all the way back to the beginning of the year has a way of putting everything into perspective. In this episode, Kelly does just that – following the lead of the listening audience:
- Going back to the beginning of the year to see which Dial P for Procurement episodes had the greatest number of downloads.
- Taking some of the ‘honorable mention’ episodes topics and running a LinkedIn pulse poll to see which one the procurement social media community thinks best represented the general tone of 2023.
Listen to this week’s episode to find out the social media ‘business sentiment’ pick as well as the top 3 downloaded episodes of the year.
Listen to the Conversation
Subscribe to Art of Procurement
Links & Resources
- Kelly Barner on LinkedIn
- Subscribe to This Week in Procurement
- Listen to Dial P for Procurement on Art of Procurement
- Dial P for Procurement on Apple Podcasts
- Dial P for Procurement on Spotify
- Dial P for Procurement on Google Podcasts
Episodes and newsletters referenced
- The Power and Danger of Asking Good Questions
- Socrates: Ignorant Influencer or Disruptive Thinker?
- A GAAP in Judgement at Kraft Heinz
- I’ll Gladly Pay You Tuesday for a Hamburger Today
- Loss Aversion Theory and the Collapse of SVB
- We are Hardwired to Avoid Loss More than Risk
- Case Dismissed: Spencer Patton Prevails Over FedEx
- The Fine Line Between Free Speech and Commercial Speech
- Reading FedEx Ground the RICO Act
- Is there a supply chain mafia?