Procurement 6 is a new short podcast from Art of Procurement that will be published in the Art of Procurement feed every Friday morning at 6am US Eastern Time.
Presented by a member of the Art of Procurement team, each episode will have 6 short segments that summarize this week in procurement.
Segments will range from procurement tips to podcast summaries, from details of events to news or overviews of blog posts that have captured our attention this week.
Subscribe to Art of Procurement
Apple | Stitcher | iHeart Radio | Email
Links & Resources
- Mastermind LIVE Fall 2022 Register
- [Pod] Procurement for All Seasons: Being Prepared for Ever Changing Market Conditions
- Dial P for Procurement: Can these supply relationships be saved? featuring Philip Ideson
- Making Decisions with Speed and Confidence featuring Jakob Manz with Archlet
- The Sourcing Hero podcast Episode 80: What is (and is NOT) in the Inflation Reduction Act with Kris Lance
- AOP Live: Could the Great Resignation Lead to BETTER Procurement Talent?
- AOP Experts On-demand Expression of Interest
- Art of Procurement Event Calendar