Procurement 6 is a short podcast from Art of Procurement that publishes in the Art of Procurement feed every Friday morning at 6am US Eastern Time.
Presented by a member of the Art of Procurement team, each episode has 6 short segments that summarize the week in procurement.
Segments range from procurement tips to podcast summaries, from details of events to news or overviews of blog posts that capture our attention.
Subscribe to Art of Procurement
Links & Resources
- Download the IDC Spotlight Paper: “The Value of Guided Procurement Applications”
- Rising to the Challenge: Driving Procurement Excellence in 2023
- Speaking the Language of Non-Verbal Communication with Laura Scarfe
- Dial P for Procurement: Is it the most wonderful time of the supply chain year?
- Voices of Sourcing survey
- Register for CPO Insights on Procurement Value Orchestration
- Art of Procurement Calendar
- Subscribe to Art of Procurement
- Art of Procurement on LinkedIn