Procurement 6 is a short podcast from Art of Procurement that publishes in the Art of Procurement feed every Friday morning at 6am US Eastern Time.
Presented by a member of the Art of Procurement team, each episode has 6 short segments that summarize the week in procurement.
Segments range from procurement tips to podcast summaries, from details of events to news or overviews of blog posts that capture our attention.
Subscribe to Art of Procurement
Links & Resources
- Register: Categorypalooza 2023
- Building Future Profitability with Mid-market Business Ecosystems w/ Claus Gruenewald and Conor Mullaney
- Dove’s Real Beauty Campaign: Evolution of a Social Message
- Building a Resilient Supply Chain with Better Data
- Register: Strengthening Your Corporate Culture to Survive Challenging Economic Times
- Art of Procurement Calendar
- Subscribe to Art of Procurement
- Art of Procurement on LinkedIn