Procurement 6 is a short podcast from Art of Procurement that publishes in the Art of Procurement feed every Friday morning at 6am US Eastern Time.
Presented by a member of the Art of Procurement team, each episode has 6 short segments that summarize the week in procurement.
Segments range from procurement tips to podcast summaries, from details of events to news or overviews of blog posts that capture our attention.
Subscribe to Art of Procurement
Links & Resources
- SaaS & Software Spend Management Survey 2023
- Procurement’s Role in Value-based Healthcare w/ Heba Farouk
- The Sourcing Hero podcast EP: 125 When Implanted Neuro Chips Are Top of Mind with Kris Lance
- Dial P for Procurement EP 76: Public Education as Corporate Social Responsibility
- UPS, union avert strike with planned 5-year deal, more pay
- Biden’s leaving Julie Su at Labor — and already biz groups are challenging her authority
- Register: Categorypalooza 2023
- Art of Procurement Calendar
- Subscribe to Art of Procurement
- Art of Procurement on LinkedIn