Procurement 6 is a new short podcast from Art of Procurement that will be published in the Art of Procurement feed every Friday morning at 6am US Eastern Time.
Presented by a member of the Art of Procurement team, each episode will have 6 short segments that summarize this week in procurement.
Segments will range from procurement tips to podcast summaries, from details of events to news or overviews of blog posts that have captured our attention this week.
Subscribe to Art of Procurement
Links & Resources
- Supplier Code of Conduct: Setting Sustainability Standards
- [Pod] Establishing Procurement in a Moonshot Factory with Vytas Sliesoraitis
- LinkedIn Poll: RFP Planning with Embry Davis at ProcurementIQ
- Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia: January 2023 Manufacturing Business Outlook Survey
- Keurig Dr. Pepper Agency RFP Payment Controversy
- Art of Procurement Calendar
- Subscribe to Art of Procurement