Procurement 6 is a new short podcast from Art of Procurement that will be published in the Art of Procurement feed every Friday morning at 6am US Eastern Time.
Presented by a member of the Art of Procurement team, each episode will have 6 short segments that summarize this week in procurement.
Segments will range from procurement tips to podcast summaries, from details of events to news or overviews of blog posts that have captured our attention this week.
Subscribe to Art of Procurement
Apple | Stitcher | iHeart Radio | Email
Links & Resources
- Digital Outcomes 2023 Registration Page
- Supplier Code of Conduct: Setting Sustainability Standards
- [Pod] Establishing Procurement in a Moonshot Factory with Vytas Sliesoraitis
- LinkedIn Poll: RFP Planning with Embry Davis at ProcurementIQ
- Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia: January 2023 Manufacturing Business Outlook Survey
- Keurig Dr. Pepper Agency RFP Payment Controversy
- AOP Live: Forecasting the Future: Executive Predictions for 2023, February 1st, 1pm ET
- AOP Live: Stop Shadow Spend in Its Tracks With Improved Data Visibility, February 7th, 1pm ET
- Art of Procurement Calendar
- Subscribe to Art of Procurement