Procurement 6 is a short podcast from Art of Procurement that publishes in the Art of Procurement feed every Friday morning at 6am US Eastern Time.
Presented by a member of the Art of Procurement team, each episode has 6 short segments that summarize the week in procurement.
Segments range from procurement tips to podcast summaries, from details of events to news or overviews of blog posts that capture our attention.
Subscribe to Art of Procurement
Links & Resources
- Schneider Electric: Sustainability and Supplier Relationship Management
- The Opportunity for Procurement to Collaborate with End Customers with Stephen Tonks
- Dispelling Myths and Unlocking Value in SaaS and Software Procurement
- Elvis and Kresse
- El Nino May Impact Holiday-Related Supply Chains
- Signs Your Intake-to-Procure Process May Be Broken – And How to Fix It
- Art of Procurement Calendar
- Subscribe to Art of Procurement
- Art of Procurement on LinkedIn