Procurement 6 is a short podcast from Art of Procurement that publishes in the Art of Procurement feed every Friday morning at 6am US Eastern Time.
Presented by a member of the Art of Procurement team, each episode has 6 short segments that summarize the week in procurement.
Segments range from procurement tips to podcast summaries, from details of events to news or overviews of blog posts that capture our attention.
Subscribe to Art of Procurement
Apple | Stitcher | iHeart Radio | Email
Links & Resources
- Art of Procurement on LinkedIn
- [Pod] Capturing the ROI of Upstream Relationships w/ Brian Peters
- Procurement Digitization: The need of the hour?
- Loss Aversion Theory and the Collapse of SVB
- The Sourcing Hero podcast Episode 110: Telling a Business Story Beyond the Numbers with Christian Frantz Hansen
- Art of Procurement Calendar
- Subscribe to Art of Procurement