As we begin to wind down for 2019, Art of Procurement host Philip Ideson shares the three themes that are at the forefront of his mind when considering the health of the procurement function and the opportunities that await in 2020.
Never miss a podcast or article! Sign up for our newsletter, This Week in Procurement
Recent Podcasts & Articles:
- [Pod] Taking a BOLD and Focused Approach to Transforming Indirect P2P at Clorox w/ Kathy Thrasher and Mike Caldron October 18, 2021
- [Pod] Responding to Supplier Price Increase Requests w/ Philip Ideson October 11, 2021
- [Pod] A Sales Perspective on Software Pricing and the RFP Process w/ Chris Mele October 4, 2021
- Cost Drivers – Laptop Computers Category October 1, 2021
- Mastermind LIVE Session Spotlight: Removing Friction from the Stakeholder Buying Experience September 30, 2021