According to research undertaken by today’s guest, Procurement Insights Founder Jon Hansen, 70% of an organization’s digital transformation activity passes through the procurement and supply chain. But is procurement prepared to step outside the frameworks of our historical job descriptions to proactively enable our companies to create and execute their digitization strategies?
In today’s podcast, Jon and I discuss:
- Why the unknowns of digitization are impacting executives across the company, not just in procurement.
- The key obstacles to digital transformation.
- What can procurement do to take a leading role in enabling enterprise digitization
Subscribe to Art of Procurement
Links & Resources
- Thanks to today’s title sponsor, TraDove. For more information and to join for free, click here.
- Jon Hansen on LinkedIn
- Procurement Insights
- Practitioners: get 25% off any ProcureCon North America 2019 ticket