The Procurement Revolution is now in the books! Kelly Barner (my co-organizer) and I were thrilled with how the event panned out. We had 40 revolutionaries, over 50 pieces of content and five live Q&A interviews throughout the week – and over 1.7 MILLION shares on Twitter.
We learned a ton from the things that went well, and the things that didn’t. One of my regrets was that I wasn’t able to dedicate as much time as I would have liked to pull together all the disparate submissions into some key call’s to action.
So, what I thought I would do today is to share four different takeaways that I took from all the great submissions that we received.
iTunes | Subscribe | Rate & Review
“Maybe it sounds cliché but out future is in our own hands, and it is dependent upon what we do as individuals to take advantage of the opportunities presented to us.”
In this episode, you will learn:
- My four key takeaways from The Procurement Revolution event.
Links and Resources:
- Subscribe to the Art of Procurement podcast.
- Philip Ideson on LinkedIn.
- View all submissions on The Procurement Revolution website.
- Check out The Procurement Revolution podcast.