Do you know someone we should feature on the Art of Procurement show?
We would love to hear about them!
What do we look for?
We want to feature thought leaders and subject matter experts that can provide insights that help our listeners in one of the following ways:
- Provide insights into the trends that will shape procurement in the future.
- Can discuss specific strategies, tactics, and actions that will help professionals address a particular procurement related problem.
- Can teach a subject that procurement professionals really want to be able to do well.
- Have unique perspectives on how procurement professionals should do things differently to increase their effectiveness or the effectiveness of their teams.
- Can share lessons learned from undertaking a specific procurement related initiative.
Essentially, if a guest can provide actionable insights that help elevate the procurement profession, or help our community in their jobs or careers, we would love to hear about them.
Guests wanting to appear on the show just to promote their product or service need not apply!
Art of Procurement is all about thought leadership. Listeners will connect with you after the show if they are inspired by your perspectives, experience, and approach to solving problems. We will edit (and have edited) shows that become overly commercial!
To recommend a guest for the Art of Procurement, complete the form on our contact page.