Procurement 6 is a new short podcast from Art of Procurement that will be published in the Art of Procurement feed every Friday morning at 6am US Eastern Time.
Presented by a member of the Art of Procurement team, each episode will have 6 short segments that summarize this week in procurement.
Segments will range from procurement tips to podcast summaries, from details of events to news or overviews of blog posts that have captured our attention this week.
- 6: Welcome to Procurement 6
- 5: Enabling technology vs. infrastructure technology
- 4: Car rental market insight
- 3: Suppliers vs. the internet
- 2: M&A hots up
- 1: Digital outcomes; strategy, speed, and scale.
Subscribe to Art of Procurement
Links & Resources
- [Pod] Debating the Big Bets Made to Spur Procurement Innovation w/ BT Sourced
- Do you trust your suppliers more than the Internet?
- Buyer Power Score – Car Rental
- Event registration: AOP Digital Outcomes 2022
- Webinar registration: How to utilize a data-driven mindset to supercharge your procurement organization
- Art of Procurement Event Calendar