Procurement 6 is a new short podcast from Art of Procurement that will be published in the Art of Procurement feed every Friday morning at 6am US Eastern Time.
Presented by a member of the Art of Procurement team, each episode will have 6 short segments that summarize this week in procurement.
Segments will range from procurement tips to podcast summaries, from details of events to news or overviews of blog posts that have captured our attention this week.
Subscribe to Art of Procurement
Links & Resources
- Getting the ‘People Part’ Right: A Sourcing Hero Conversation with Thomas Siersbæk Heller-Njor
- [Pod] Preparing to Meet Traveler Expectations in the Face of the Unknown w/ Martin Biermann
- Making Decisions with Speed and Confidence: An Interview with Jakob Manz from Archlet
- [Pod] Magic v. Logic: The Power of Storytelling w/ Simon Geale
- Article: Supply chain normality returns for PCs but not servers
- Article: Supply Chain Issues and Autos: When Will the Chip Shortage End?
- AOP Experts On-demand Expression of Interest
- Art of Procurement Event Calendar