Procurement 6 is a new short podcast from Art of Procurement that will be published in the Art of Procurement feed every Friday morning at 6am US Eastern Time.
Presented by a member of the Art of Procurement team, each episode will have 6 short segments that summarize this week in procurement.
Segments will range from procurement tips to podcast summaries, from details of events to news or overviews of blog posts that have captured our attention this week.
Subscribe to Art of Procurement
Apple | Stitcher | iHeart Radio | Email
Links & Resources
- WATCH AGAIN: Mastermind LIVE Fall 2022
- [Pod] Improving Procurement’s Impact From the Moment of Intake w/ Philip Ideson and Kelly Barner
- On-Demand: Categorypalooza 2022 Sessions
- Article: Next Boss Warns of Second Cost of Living Crisis in 2023 as Pound Slumps
- Article: Boeing Australia Uses Relational Contracting with Indigenous Businesses
- AOP Experts On-demand Expression of Interest
- Art of Procurement Event Calendar