Procurement 6 is a new short podcast from Art of Procurement that will be published in the Art of Procurement feed every Friday morning at 6am US Eastern Time.
Presented by a member of the Art of Procurement team, each episode will have 6 short segments that summarize this week in procurement.
Segments will range from procurement tips to podcast summaries, from details of events to news or overviews of blog posts that have captured our attention this week.
Subscribe to Art of Procurement
Apple | Stitcher | iHeart Radio | Email
Links & Resources
- [Pod] Agile Sourcing: How Digitization Drives Better Outcomes w/ Nicholas Wright, Ben Weston and Graham Moore
- Article: Simplify the Battlefield
- The Sourcing Hero Episode 87: Leveraging the Power of the Total Commercial Value Chain with Sachin Kasture
- 43 Percent Say Procurement is a Necessary Evil
- Supply Chain Leaders, It’s Time to Rethink Your Recession Playbook
- Mastermind LIVE Fall 2022: Watch Again
- AOP Experts On-demand Expression of Interest
- Art of Procurement Event Calendar