Procurement 6 is a new short podcast from Art of Procurement that will be published in the Art of Procurement feed every Friday morning at 6am US Eastern Time.
Presented by a member of the Art of Procurement team, each episode will have 6 short segments that summarize this week in procurement.
Segments will range from procurement tips to podcast summaries, from details of events to news or overviews of blog posts that have captured our attention this week.
Subscribe to Art of Procurement
Apple | Stitcher | iHeart Radio | Email
Links & Resources
- [Pod] Key Takeaways from ProcureCon EU with Helen Mackenzie and Philip Ideson
- Mastermind LIVE Fall 2022: Watch Again
- Sourcing Business Models: Vitasek Sourcing
- Sourcing Business Models: Guidewell
- Procurement Flywheels: Part 1
- Procurement Flywheels: Part 2
- AOP Live: How to SUPERCHARGE Your Digital Procurement Strategy
- Whitepaper: Defining and Driving a World-Class Supplier Risk Management Program
- AOP Experts On-demand Expression of Interest
- Art of Procurement Event Calendar