Procurement 6 is a new short podcast from Art of Procurement that will be published in the Art of Procurement feed every Friday morning at 6am US Eastern Time.
Presented by a member of the Art of Procurement team, each episode will have 6 short segments that summarize this week in procurement.
Segments will range from procurement tips to podcast summaries, from details of events to news or overviews of blog posts that have captured our attention this week.
Subscribe to Art of Procurement
Apple | Stitcher | iHeart Radio | Email
Links & Resources
- [Pod] The Critical Role for Procurement in Mergers, Acquisitions, and Divestments w/ Chris McCarney and Marcos Cortes
- Free Download: Increasing Procurement’s Impact During Turbulent Times
- Boeing Australia Uses Relational Contracting With Indigenous Businesses (Forbes)
- Dial P for Procurement: The Rise and Fall of Apple Procurement VP Tony Blevins
- AOP Live: How to SUPERCHARGE Your Digital Procurement Strategy
- AOP Experts On-demand Expression of Interest
- Art of Procurement Event Calendar