Procurement 6 is a new short podcast from Art of Procurement that will be published in the Art of Procurement feed every Friday morning at 6am US Eastern Time.
Presented by a member of the Art of Procurement team, each episode will have 6 short segments that summarize this week in procurement.
Segments will range from procurement tips to podcast summaries, from details of events to news or overviews of blog posts that have captured our attention this week.
Subscribe to Art of Procurement
Links & Resources
- AOP Live: Transformation is a Journey, Not a Destination – November 8th at 11am ET
- [Pod] MAKE IT HAPPEN – Applying the Athlete’s Mindset to Your Procurement Journey w/ Lou Alexander
- Buyer Power Score – Intermodal Container Rental
- LinkedIn Pulse Poll: What is the most important factor in advancing procurement’s maturity?
- A Classic Strategic Sourcing Challenge for NATO on Dial P for Procurement
- AOP Live: Eliminating Obstacles to Value Through the Procurement Experience
- Mastermind LIVE Fall 2022: Watch Again
- AOP Experts On-demand Expression of Interest
- Art of Procurement Event Calendar