Procurement 6 is a new short podcast from Art of Procurement that will be published in the Art of Procurement feed every Friday morning at 6am US Eastern Time.
Presented by a member of the Art of Procurement team, each episode will have 6 short segments that summarize this week in procurement.
Segments will range from procurement tips to podcast summaries, from details of events to news or overviews of blog posts that have captured our attention this week.
Subscribe to Art of Procurement
Links & Resources
- Procurement Insights: Data & Analytics
- [Pod] Achieving an Exponential Vision Against the Odds w/ Tony Uphoff
- Building a Successful, Scalable Digital Ecosystem
- Mastermind LIVE 2022 Event Recap
- The Secret to Electric Vehicle Dominance is Buying in Bulk
- Warning as Lidl, Sainsbury’s, Tesco and Aldi Make Changes to Egg Sales
- AOP Experts On-demand Expression of Interest
- Art of Procurement Event Calendar