Procurement 6 is a new short podcast from Art of Procurement that will be published in the Art of Procurement feed every Friday morning at 6am US Eastern Time.
Presented by a member of the Art of Procurement team, each episode will have 6 short segments that summarize this week in procurement.
Segments will range from procurement tips to podcast summaries, from details of events to news or overviews of blog posts that have captured our attention this week.
Subscribe to Art of Procurement
Links & Resources
- [Pod] Putting Digital Procurement in the Spotlight w/ Matthias Gutzmann
- [Pod] There’s No Point in Doing a Favor for an Amnesiac w/ Rory Sutherland
- White Paper: 10 Things Procurement Needs to Know About Mergers, Acquisitions, and Divestments
- New CIPS Chair Faces Challenges – Competition, Content and Community Top the List
- AOP Experts On-demand Expression of Interest
- Art of Procurement Event Calendar