Procurement 6 is a short podcast from Art of Procurement that publishes in the Art of Procurement feed every Friday morning at 6am US Eastern Time.
Presented by a member of the Art of Procurement team, each episode has 6 short segments that summarize the week in procurement.
Segments range from procurement tips to podcast summaries, from details of events to news or overviews of blog posts that capture our attention.
Subscribe to Art of Procurement
Links & Resources
- Airbase IDC Spotlight Report
- Separating AI Hype from Digital Procurement Value with Andy Warzecha, Christopher Sawchuk and Rick Gardner
- Mastermind LIVE 2023
- Art of Procurement Acquires Buyers Meeting Point and MyPurchasingCenter
- Speaking the Language of Non-Verbal Communication with Laura Scarfe
- LinkedIn Post by Mary Ruth Williamson: “I Found it Cheaper Conversations”
- Art of Procurement Calendar
- Subscribe to Art of Procurement
- Art of Procurement on LinkedIn