Procurement 6 is a new short podcast from Art of Procurement that will be published in the Art of Procurement feed every Friday morning at 6am US Eastern Time.
Presented by a member of the Art of Procurement team, each episode will have 6 short segments that summarize this week in procurement.
Segments will range from procurement tips to podcast summaries, from details of events to news or overviews of blog posts that have captured our attention this week.
Subscribe to Art of Procurement
Links & Resources
- [Blog] Key Price Drivers – Cafeteria Management Services
- [Blog] Making the Most of your LinkedIn Experience
- [Article] Tesco Profits Double but Supermarket Warns of Impact of Soaring Inflation
- [Webinar] AOP Live: How to Leverage your Supply Chain Data to Drive Procurement Value
- Art of Procurement Event Calendar