Procurement 6 is a short podcast from Art of Procurement that publishes in the Art of Procurement feed every Friday morning at 6am US Eastern Time.
Presented by a member of the Art of Procurement team, each episode has 6 short segments that summarize the week in procurement.
Segments range from procurement tips to podcast summaries, from details of events to news or overviews of blog posts that capture our attention.
Subscribe to Art of Procurement
Links & Resources
- Art of Procurement on LinkedIn
- AOP Introducing Series: CADDi
- [Pod] Benchmarking Supplier Diversity to Drive Performance w/ Aylin Basom and Lois Eichacker
- WATCH AGAIN: Benchmarking Supplier Diversity to Drive Performance
- [Pod] An AOP Rebrand 8 Years in the Making w/ Philip Ideson and Kelly Barner
- Dial P for Procurement: Bed Bath & Beyond’s Decline from Superstore to No-more
- The Sourcing Hero podcast episode 113: Learning to Work Side-by-Side with ChatGPT feat. Joshua Palacios
- REGISTER: Flexing Procurement’s Problem-Solving Superpowers
- Art of Procurement Calendar
- Subscribe to Art of Procurement