Procurement 6 is a short podcast from Art of Procurement that publishes in the Art of Procurement feed every Friday morning at 6am US Eastern Time.
Presented by a member of the Art of Procurement team, each episode has 6 short segments that summarize the week in procurement.
Segments range from procurement tips to podcast summaries, from details of events to news or overviews of blog posts that capture our attention.
Subscribe to Art of Procurement
Links & Resources
- AOP Direct: Strategies & Techniques for Direct Spend Management
- Getting to Know Should-Cost Analysis w/ Yushiro Kato
- From Cybersecurity Threats to Revenue Loss: How to Manage (and Minimize) Risk with Procurement
- The Psychology of Supply Chain Negotiations: Using human factors to attain superior outcomes
- Art of Procurement Calendar
- Subscribe to Art of Procurement
- Art of Procurement on LinkedIn