Procurement 6 is a short podcast from Art of Procurement that publishes in the Art of Procurement feed every Friday morning at 6am US Eastern Time.
Presented by a member of the Art of Procurement team, each episode has 6 short segments that summarize the week in procurement.
Segments range from procurement tips to podcast summaries, from details of events to news or overviews of blog posts that capture our attention.
Subscribe to Art of Procurement
Apple | Stitcher | iHeart Radio | Email
Links & Resources
- Art of Procurement on LinkedIn
- How Benchmarking Supplier Diversity Drives Performance
- [Pod] Rethink, Reflect, Reexamine: Strengthening Global Procurement Operating Models w/ Jake Taylor
- [Pod] Dial P: Supply Chain Cyber Attack: Expeditors and iRobot
- Percy Pig Gives Lesson in Politeness
- UK Circular Economy Attracts £1.3bn Investment in 2022
- Register | Does-Should-Could: Cost Optimization for World Class Manufacturing, in partnership with CADDi
- Art of Procurement Calendar
- Subscribe to Art of Procurement