Procurement 6 is a new short podcast from Art of Procurement that will be published in the Art of Procurement feed every Friday morning at 6am US Eastern Time.
Presented by a member of the Art of Procurement team, each episode will have 6 short segments that summarize this week in procurement.
Segments will range from procurement tips to podcast summaries, from details of events to news or overviews of blog posts that have captured our attention this week.
Subscribe to Art of Procurement
Links & Resources
- [Pod] Can Digital Help Scale Category Management Best Practices? w/ Remko Van Hoek and Gary Levitan
- [Blog] Optimizing the Business Traveler Experience: Delivering Newfound Savings and Added Value
- [Poll] LinkedIn Snap Poll with Ivalua
- [Article] Tech Industry Warns That More Remote Work Jobs Are Headed Out of U.S.
- [Event] 2022 Supply Chain and Procurement Awards
- Art of Procurement Event Calendar