Procurement 6 is a short podcast from Art of Procurement that publishes in the Art of Procurement feed every Friday morning at 6am US Eastern Time.
Presented by a member of the Art of Procurement team, each episode has 6 short segments that summarize the week in procurement.
Segments range from procurement tips to podcast summaries, from details of events to news or overviews of blog posts that capture our attention.
Subscribe to Art of Procurement
Apple | Stitcher | iHeart Radio | Email
Links & Resources
- Art of Procurement on LinkedIn
- CEO Confidence Drops in May Amid Muted Outlook for Growth
- [Pod] Making the Pivot to High-Impact Procurement w/ Chris Riley
- [Pod] Enlisting Procurement in the Fight to Eradicate Modern Day Slavery w/ Tim Nelson
- ‘They Were Little’: Photos Show Children Illegally Working in US Slaughterhouse
- Slaughterhouse Cleaning Company Employed Children: How Hiring Went Wrong | 60 Minutes
- 37 Essential Procurement Podcasts in 2023
- Register | AOP Direct: Strategies & Techniques for Direct Spend Management
- Art of Procurement Calendar
- Subscribe to Art of Procurement