Procurement 6 is a short podcast from Art of Procurement that publishes in the Art of Procurement feed every Friday morning at 6am US Eastern Time.
Presented by a member of the Art of Procurement team, each episode has 6 short segments that summarize the week in procurement.
Segments range from procurement tips to podcast summaries, from details of events to news or overviews of blog posts that capture our attention.
Subscribe to Art of Procurement
Links & Resources
- Art of Procurement on LinkedIn
- [Pod] Facilitating Differentiated Decision Making Series
- China’s richest county suffers export slump as US tension hits factories
- Bold Procurement Predictions for 2023
- Industry Deep Dive: Prioritizing Cost Reduction and Third-Party Risk Management in Financial Services
- Procurement Strategy in a Post Spend Under Management World
- From C-Suite Priority to Procurement Strategy: Managing Risk at Scale
- Art of Procurement Calendar
- Subscribe to Art of Procurement