Procurement 6 is a new short podcast from Art of Procurement that will be published in the Art of Procurement feed every Friday morning at 6am US Eastern Time.
Presented by a member of the Art of Procurement team, each episode will have 6 short segments that summarize this week in procurement.
Segments will range from procurement tips to podcast summaries, from details of events to news or overviews of blog posts that have captured our attention this week.
Subscribe to Art of Procurement
Links & Resources
- Zip Research | Experience Survey
- [Pod] Daring to Think Like an External Service Provider with BT Sourced
- The Ultimate Guide to Expense Management: General Tactics
- [Article] Purposeful Leadership an Interview with Kresse Wesling
- [Article] Why is JPMorgan Chase Evaluating Every Supplier?
- Art of Procurement Event Calendar
- For more information about our sponsor, Zip Intake to Procure, visit www.ziphq.com