Procurement 6 is a new short podcast from Art of Procurement that will be published in the Art of Procurement feed every Friday morning at 6am US Eastern Time.
Presented by a member of the Art of Procurement team, each episode will have 6 short segments that summarize this week in procurement.
Segments will range from procurement tips to podcast summaries, from details of events to news or overviews of blog posts that have captured our attention this week.
Subscribe to Art of Procurement
Links & Resources
- Categorypalooza 2022
- P2P Busters: Fighting Back Against the 3 Main Causes of Implementation Failure
- [Pod] Driving Progress Towards Gender Equality w/ David Latten
- Why working on your flexibility might be just the skill your category needs!
- Onboarding and Managing Longtail Suppliers with Ease: An Interview with Natasha Foster from Paid
- Stop Making the Business Case for Diversity
- Art of Procurement Event Calendar