Procurement 6 is a short podcast from Art of Procurement that publishes in the Art of Procurement feed every Friday morning at 6am US Eastern Time.
Presented by a member of the Art of Procurement team, each episode has 6 short segments that summarize the week in procurement.
Segments range from procurement tips to podcast summaries, from details of events to news or overviews of blog posts that capture our attention.
Subscribe to Art of Procurement
Links & Resources
- [Pod] From C-Suite Priority to Procurement Strategy: Managing Risk at Scale w/ Gordon Donovan and Matthew Montgomery
- The Sourcing Hero Podcast: Increasing the Placement of Women in Senior Executive Roles with Sanja Cancar-Todorovic
- Galvanizing MSMEs Worldwide by Supporting Women and Youth Entrepreneurship and Resilient Supply Chains
- Introduction to CSR: How Can Procurement Facilitate Small Business Growth, with Stan Litow, President of the IBM Foundation
- AI Superpowers | China, Silicon Valley and the New World Order
- How to Fix the Future | Andrew Keen
- Register | Maximizing Procurement’s Potential: An Expert’s Guide to Effective Change Management
- Register: Categorypalooza 2023
- Art of Procurement Calendar
- Subscribe to Art of Procurement
- Art of Procurement on LinkedIn