Procurement 6 is a new short podcast from Art of Procurement that will be published in the Art of Procurement feed every Friday morning at 6am US Eastern Time.
Presented by a member of the Art of Procurement team, each episode will have 6 short segments that summarize this week in procurement.
Segments will range from procurement tips to podcast summaries, from details of events to news or overviews of blog posts that have captured our attention this week.
Subscribe to Art of Procurement
Links & Resources
- Categorypalooza 2022
- Can Procurement Improve the M&A Success Rate?
- [Pod] The Battle for Supply Chain Data Supremacy
- Ensure Your “Knowing-Doing Gap” Doesn’t Become a Chasm
- LinkedIn Poll: What do you count on most when facing disruption?
- How M&S Will Save Millions by Taking Control of Its Supply Chain
- London Narrowly Avoided Post-Heatwave Blackout
- AOP Experts On-demand Expression of Interest
- Art of Procurement Event Calendar