Procurement 6 is a new short podcast from Art of Procurement that will be published in the Art of Procurement feed every Friday morning at 6am US Eastern Time.
Presented by a member of the Art of Procurement team, each episode will have 6 short segments that summarize this week in procurement.
Segments will range from procurement tips to podcast summaries, from details of events to news or overviews of blog posts that have captured our attention this week.
Subscribe to Art of Procurement
Links & Resources
- [Pod] The Big Debate: Procurement vs. Sales w/ Donna Donato, Chris Donato, and Megan Dimmer
- Procurement Can Optimize SaaS Spend Without Disrupting the Business
- Procurement Executive Q&A: Anu Srinivasan
- Creating A CFO/CPO Strategic Partnership | Expense Reduction Analysts
- AOP Experts On-demand Expression of Interest
- Art of Procurement Event Calendar