Procurement 6 is a new short podcast from Art of Procurement that will be published in the Art of Procurement feed every Friday morning at 6am US Eastern Time.
Presented by a member of the Art of Procurement team, each episode will have 6 short segments that summarize this week in procurement.
Segments will range from procurement tips to podcast summaries, from details of events to news or overviews of blog posts that have captured our attention this week.
Subscribe to Art of Procurement
Links & Resources
- [Pod] Resolving to Escape the Restraints of Savings in 2022 w/ Greg Anderson and David Clevenger
- How to create a winning procurement experience
- Buyer Power Score – Portable Toilet Rental
- Starbucks Broadens Efforts to Advance Racial and Social Equity on behalf of Partners and Communities
- AOP Digital Outcomes 2022
- AOP Live: Placing Procurement at the Intersection of Corporate Culture and Employee Experience