Procurement 6 is a new short podcast from Art of Procurement that will be published in the Art of Procurement feed every Friday morning at 6am US Eastern Time.
Presented by a member of the Art of Procurement team, each episode will have 6 short segments that summarize this week in procurement.
Segments will range from procurement tips to podcast summaries, from details of events to news or overviews of blog posts that have captured our attention this week.
Subscribe to Art of Procurement
Links & Resources
- Canada terminates $222M PPE contract following forced labour probe
- River Island chooses Segura to ensure ethical supply chain
- What lies ahead for the manufacturing & supply chain sectors
- Event registration: AOP Digital Outcomes 2022
- Webinar registration: How to utilize a data-driven mindset to supercharge your procurement organization
- Art of Procurement Event Calendar