Procurement 6 is a new short podcast from Art of Procurement that will be published in the Art of Procurement feed every Friday morning at 6am US Eastern Time.
Presented by a member of the Art of Procurement team, each episode will have 6 short segments that summarize this week in procurement.
Segments will range from procurement tips to podcast summaries, from details of events to news or overviews of blog posts that have captured our attention this week.
Subscribe to Art of Procurement
Links & Resources
- Digital Outcomes 2023 Registration
- [Event] Forecasting the Future: Executive Predictions for 2023, in partnership with Zip
- [Event] Stop Shadow Spend in Its Tracks With Improved Data Visibility, in partnership with Vendr
- [Pod] Navigating the Perfect Storm Using Category Management w/ Stephane Morel
- [Pod] The Sourcing Hero Episode 96: The Importance of Standardizing Carbon Reporting feat. Saleh ElHattab
- Give > Take: Bobby Herrera, author of ‘The Gift of Struggle,’ [reads] ‘The Wisdom Pyramid’
- Despite Warning Signs, 95% of Manufacturing Executives Say They’re Optimistic, According to a New Poll by Forbes, Xometry and Zogby
- Art of Procurement Calendar
- Subscribe to Art of Procurement