Procurement 6 is a new short podcast from Art of Procurement that will be published in the Art of Procurement feed every Friday morning at 6am US Eastern Time.
Presented by a member of the Art of Procurement team, each episode will have 6 short segments that summarize this week in procurement.
Segments will range from procurement tips to podcast summaries, from details of events to news or overviews of blog posts that have captured our attention this week.
Subscribe to Art of Procurement
Links & Resources
- Who Cares About Spend Under Management?
- [Pod] Making the Case for Diversity in Public Procurement w/ Sean Correll and Jarrod McAdoo
- Apple’s revenue hits another record as it navigates supply chain crunch
- AOP Digital Outcomes 2022
- AOP Live: Placing Procurement at the Intersection of Corporate Culture and Employee Experience
- Art of Procurement Event Calendar
- For more information about our sponsor, Zip Intake to Procure, visit www.ziphq.com