Procurement 6 is a new short podcast from Art of Procurement that will be published in the Art of Procurement feed every Friday morning at 6am US Eastern Time.
Presented by a member of the Art of Procurement team, each episode will have 6 short segments that summarize this week in procurement.
Segments will range from procurement tips to podcast summaries, from details of events to news or overviews of blog posts that have captured our attention this week.
Subscribe to Art of Procurement
Links & Resources
- [Pod] How to Know When Procurement Needs a Rebrand w/ Katherine McCleery
- [Pod] Leading Change Through Collective Courage with Daniel Oppong
- Whistl: Recycled, Sustainable Fabric for Workwear
- What Went Right This Week: ‘Positive Tipping Points”, Plus More
- Art of Procurement Calendar
- Subscribe to Art of Procurement