Procurement 6 is a new short podcast from Art of Procurement that will be published in the Art of Procurement feed every Friday morning at 6am US Eastern Time.
Presented by a member of the Art of Procurement team, each episode will have 6 short segments that summarize this week in procurement.
Segments will range from procurement tips to podcast summaries, from details of events to news or overviews of blog posts that have captured our attention this week.
Subscribe to Art of Procurement
Apple | Stitcher | iHeart Radio | Email
Links & Resources
- Sustainable Public Procurement: 2022 Global Review (Parts I and II)
- [Pod] Direct Spend Management and the Ultimate Darwinian Sport w/ Keith Hartley
- [Pod] The Sourcing Hero Episode 102: Insuring Against Cyber Liability and Exposure with Shawn Edgington
- LinkedIn Snap Poll: How many people have joined or plan to join Mastodon?
- Tomato shortage hits British supermarkets after poor weather across Europe and Africa
- AOP Live: Business Resilience for Short Term Agility and Long Term Growth, February 28th, 11am ET
- Art of Procurement Calendar
- Subscribe to Art of Procurement