Procurement 6 is a new short podcast from Art of Procurement that will be published in the Art of Procurement feed every Friday morning at 6am US Eastern Time.
Presented by a member of the Art of Procurement team, each episode will have 6 short segments that summarize this week in procurement.
Segments will range from procurement tips to podcast summaries, from details of events to news or overviews of blog posts that have captured our attention this week.
Subscribe to Art of Procurement
Links & Resources
- [Pod] Forecasting the Future with Cautious Optimism w/ Rujul Zaparde and Colin Glazier
- ProcureCon Indirect West Agenda
- Revisiting the Importance of Supplier Watchlists
- Guide for Procurement Specialists on How to Buy Consulting Services
- Global Survey: KPMG 2022 U.S. CEO Outlook, KPMG, LLP
- Art of Procurement Calendar
- Subscribe to Art of Procurement