Procurement 6 is a new short podcast from Art of Procurement that will be published in the Art of Procurement feed every Friday morning at 6am US Eastern Time.
Presented by a member of the Art of Procurement team, each episode will have 6 short segments that summarize this week in procurement.
Segments will range from procurement tips to podcast summaries, from details of events to news or overviews of blog posts that have captured our attention this week.
Subscribe to Art of Procurement
Links & Resources
- Categorypalooza 2022
- AOP Live: The Critical Role for Procurement in Mergers, Acquisitions, and Divestments
- [Pod] Hour of Change and Challenge: 10X the Impact of Procurement
- The Sourcing Hero podcast: Episode 75: Turmoil Around the Globe – Sri Lanka and the Netherlands with Kris Lance
- AOP’s Philip Ideson Featured in HBR Paper on Strategic Workforce Planning
- Dial P for Procurement: Why is fuel so expensive?
- AOP Experts On-demand Expression of Interest
- Art of Procurement Event Calendar