Procurement 6 is a new short podcast from Art of Procurement that will be published in the Art of Procurement feed every Friday morning at 6am US Eastern Time.
Presented by a member of the Art of Procurement team, each episode will have 6 short segments that summarize this week in procurement.
Segments will range from procurement tips to podcast summaries, from details of events to news or overviews of blog posts that have captured our attention this week.
Subscribe to Art of Procurement
Links & Resources
- AOP Live: The Critical Role for Procurement in Mergers, Acquisitions, and Divestments, in partnership with KPMG
- Event: Mastermind LIVE Fall 2022 Register
- Article: Who Do Patents and Contracts Protect
- [Pod] Crossover from The Sourcing Hero: Life Hacks for Driving Employee Engagement w/ Ashley Sieb
- Poll: How is Procurement Viewed by our Business Stakeholders
- Article: 6 Countries Taking Action to Solve Concrete Emmisions Problems
- AOP Experts On-demand Expression of Interest
- Art of Procurement Event Calendar