Procurement 6 is a short podcast from Art of Procurement that publishes in the Art of Procurement feed every Friday morning at 6am US Eastern Time.
Presented by a member of the Art of Procurement team, each episode has 6 short segments that summarize the week in procurement.
Segments range from procurement tips to podcast summaries, from details of events to news or overviews of blog posts that capture our attention.
Subscribe to Art of Procurement
Links & Resources
- SaaS & Software Spend Management Survey 2023
- Strengthening Your Corporate Culture to Survive Challenging Economic Times with Matt Reddington and Mu Wagh
- Be a Business Silo Solver feat. Danelle M. Brown
- Is the ‘Great Resignation’ over?
- The Problem with Performative ESG
- The Tragic Mislabeling of Procurement: From Sourcing to Problem Solving
- Art of Procurement Calendar
- Subscribe to Art of Procurement
- Art of Procurement on LinkedIn