Procurement 6 is a new short podcast from Art of Procurement that will be published in the Art of Procurement feed every Friday morning at 6am US Eastern Time.
Presented by a member of the Art of Procurement team, each episode will have 6 short segments that summarize this week in procurement.
Segments will range from procurement tips to podcast summaries, from details of events to news or overviews of blog posts that have captured our attention this week.
Subscribe to Art of Procurement
Links & Resources
- NEWS: Capital Investment from Buyers Meeting Point, LLC to Fuel the Continued Growth of Art of Procurement
- [Pod] Why Self-guided Buying Can Enable the Business to Scale Quickly
- [Pod] The Sourcing Hero: Life Hacks for Driving Employee Engagement feat. Ashley Sieb
- [Pod] The Sourcing Hero: Turning Ideas Into Reality Through Procurement feat. Magda Theodate
- ProcureCon Information
- Three Problems that Will Make Your P2P Implementation Fail: Upcoming AOP Live session with Corcentric
- Connected Planning for Financial Outcomes and Sustainability: Upcoming AOP Live session with Anaplan
- Art of Procurement Event Calendar