Procurement 6 is a short podcast from Art of Procurement that publishes in the Art of Procurement feed every Friday morning at 6am US Eastern Time.
Presented by a member of the Art of Procurement team, each episode has 6 short segments that summarize the week in procurement.
Segments range from procurement tips to podcast summaries, from details of events to news or overviews of blog posts that capture our attention.
Subscribe to Art of Procurement
Apple | Stitcher | iHeart Radio | Email
Links & Resources
- Art of Procurement on LinkedIn
- Sustainable Procurement
- [Pod] Enlisting Procurement in the Fight to Eradicate Modern Day Slavery w/ Tim Nelson
- [Pod] Dial P: The Power and Danger of Asking Good Questions
- [Pod] The Sourcing Hero Episode 111: Taking Intelligent Risks with Mark Trowbridge
- How Sky is avoiding ‘supplier fatigue’ over human rights
- AOP Live: Flexing Procurement’s Problem-Solving Superpowers
- Art of Procurement Calendar
- Subscribe to Art of Procurement