Procurement 6 is a new short podcast from Art of Procurement that will be published in the Art of Procurement feed every Friday morning at 6am US Eastern Time.
Presented by a member of the Art of Procurement team, each episode will have 6 short segments that summarize this week in procurement.
Segments will range from procurement tips to podcast summaries, from details of events to news or overviews of blog posts that have captured our attention this week.
Subscribe to Art of Procurement
Links & Resources
- [Pod] How to utilize a data-driven mindset to supercharge your procurement organization w/ Sievo
- Experiential Procurement Ecosystems Can Fuel Growth and Enable the Business
- FREE Lunch & Learn with Jeanette Nyden and Kelly Barner: Ask Your Questions About Managing Inflation
- HP Banks on Pandemic Changes Sticking (WSJ, Subscription Required)
- Three Problems that Will Make Your P2P Implementation Fail: Upcoming AOP Live session with Corcentric
- Art of Procurement Event Calendar