Procurement 6 is a new short podcast from Art of Procurement that will be published in the Art of Procurement feed every Friday morning at 6am US Eastern Time.
Presented by a member of the Art of Procurement team, each episode will have 6 short segments that summarize this week in procurement.
Segments will range from procurement tips to podcast summaries, from details of events to news or overviews of blog posts that have captured our attention this week.
Subscribe to Art of Procurement
Links & Resources
- [Pod] Placing Procurement at the Intersection of Corporate Culture and Employee Experience
- [Blog] Opportunities for Data Driven Procurement from Scrappy to Elegant and All Points In Between
- [Pod] Procurement for the People: How to Sell Procurement – A Masterclass with Jill Robbins
- [Article] How to Beat Mass Burnout
- Art of Procurement Event Calendar